Wednesday, August 30, 2006

Un-Luck-y

Un-Luck-y

well..luck hasnt been on my side these few days..especially on the amp-scout.

have been trying to find good second hand offers but not able to seal the deal.
even after i found one and wanted to buy it.somehow there's just other obstructions.

anyways..on my search for second-hands gets more heated up i tried to find other SG webbies that has guitar ads...and found an ad(not amp) which is quite interesting.lol

-------I'm a 22yr old gal from China. I'm looking 4 a Sporean man 2 get married & I'M WILLING TO PAY HIGH DOWRY PRICE. He must fit into these criteria: 25-35yr old SGP Chinese citizen, drawing min. $1500 wif CPF cont, single, no bankruptcy & police record & do not owe tax. Email me, genuine offer & urgent!----------


cool huh.lol...and no..this did not appear on the guitar section.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home