Virus galore
Well it Kind of sucks that...
My com is down with a very irritating and a rather fatal virus.
And I have to use my itouch to blog...
I really feel like buying a new labtop but well..for now I'll just wait for windows 7 to be out
and just get a new hard disk for replacement.
I'm rather happy that I'm back in business.labtop breaking down may not be bad news after all
because of the boredom I continued on my reports that I have yet to touch for a very long time
I love doing things by myself.group work is really one of the most unproductive and time wasting activity there is.
Things get best when alone.
I'll update this space again when my com is up
:)
My com is down with a very irritating and a rather fatal virus.
And I have to use my itouch to blog...
I really feel like buying a new labtop but well..for now I'll just wait for windows 7 to be out
and just get a new hard disk for replacement.
I'm rather happy that I'm back in business.labtop breaking down may not be bad news after all
because of the boredom I continued on my reports that I have yet to touch for a very long time
I love doing things by myself.group work is really one of the most unproductive and time wasting activity there is.
Things get best when alone.
I'll update this space again when my com is up
:)

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home