Steve Irwin
Steve Irwin
Lols...i read something at xiaxue's blog that really made me laugh out.Haha..well after the steve irwin died maby people kept putting this tortoise.."in respect for him"...seriously..that doesnt make sense.LOL.ya call me bad or what at least im truthful to my thoughts.anyways just want to quote xiaxue's blog.very interesting 1.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Xiaxue:
The Steve Irwin thing pisses me off too.
Before he died, nobody gave a fuck about him. Before he died, possibly no one knew he did charity and saved animals and what the fuck else he did.
Everyone only knew he wrestled with crocodiles and possibly had the thought "Man, this person doesn't seem to treasure life very much" pass through their heads before.
But woah, die already, then must act like you are love him so much and he is your idol is it? Bloody hypocrites.
Thanks for telling me why the MSN tortoise and that he has a zoo. Thanks but no thanks, because I DON'T CARE. I care less now that he is dead. He was great, he was nice to animals and whatever. GOOD FOR HIM AND THE ANIMALS. But not even vaguely related to my life.
Why do you care? Is it because he was the buzz, and therefore you wanted to be in the buzz too, acting all passionate when all you know about him consisted of you watching about 1/2 an hour of his show your whole life? Don't you think it's worse to be taking advantage of his death than to not care about it?
Fuck off and die people.
Bloody tweens.
Stop reading my blog and saying thing like "You look so slutty" and asking if I had sex with Mike before... Are you like 12 or something? I'm bloody a decade older man, and if I choose to look bombshellish, then I will surely look slutty (although I call that sexy... hahaha), and that's fine too, because adults have sex, that's what they do.
At least the good looking ones, I would never know about the uglies.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ding Ding 3-pointer shot.hehehs.
www.xiaxue.blogspot.com
Lols...i read something at xiaxue's blog that really made me laugh out.Haha..well after the steve irwin died maby people kept putting this tortoise.."in respect for him"...seriously..that doesnt make sense.LOL.ya call me bad or what at least im truthful to my thoughts.anyways just want to quote xiaxue's blog.very interesting 1.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Xiaxue:
The Steve Irwin thing pisses me off too.
Before he died, nobody gave a fuck about him. Before he died, possibly no one knew he did charity and saved animals and what the fuck else he did.
Everyone only knew he wrestled with crocodiles and possibly had the thought "Man, this person doesn't seem to treasure life very much" pass through their heads before.
But woah, die already, then must act like you are love him so much and he is your idol is it? Bloody hypocrites.
Thanks for telling me why the MSN tortoise and that he has a zoo. Thanks but no thanks, because I DON'T CARE. I care less now that he is dead. He was great, he was nice to animals and whatever. GOOD FOR HIM AND THE ANIMALS. But not even vaguely related to my life.
Why do you care? Is it because he was the buzz, and therefore you wanted to be in the buzz too, acting all passionate when all you know about him consisted of you watching about 1/2 an hour of his show your whole life? Don't you think it's worse to be taking advantage of his death than to not care about it?
Fuck off and die people.
Bloody tweens.
Stop reading my blog and saying thing like "You look so slutty" and asking if I had sex with Mike before... Are you like 12 or something? I'm bloody a decade older man, and if I choose to look bombshellish, then I will surely look slutty (although I call that sexy... hahaha), and that's fine too, because adults have sex, that's what they do.
At least the good looking ones, I would never know about the uglies.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ding Ding 3-pointer shot.hehehs.
www.xiaxue.blogspot.com

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home