Serotonin
A few days ago was discussing with my dad about life in general.And I guess i managed to convince him with regards about some ...sensitive issue.to him that is. But after i explained then he knows what I am doing, and even if it was a mistake, I'll gladly take it..Now there's so much research to do.and i cant find the discipline to do it.
And yesterday after sending baby to chalet I went to Borders to find some good reads.And I didnt find anything new, so I quickly snatched a book that I initially wanted to buy..reason for snatching the book was because I saw an unoccupied sofa seat.haha.so the uncle me chiong for it.
It is a good book, although I only manage to read briefly 2 chapters.It's about life probabilties, as anyone would call it luck or chances. Its a very interesting book to me because 1)It's about finance 2)It offers a very practical logical view to things that happen in life.
and yes I think it doesnt sound very interesting from my description.But I just like it that way.Books that shy away from ignorance.
Im not sure if people realized it, but we seem to be tilting slowly into stagflation.it depends what the Feds will do.
SAW VI is coming out!lol
So many things are in my head.going to go do my work.
And yesterday after sending baby to chalet I went to Borders to find some good reads.And I didnt find anything new, so I quickly snatched a book that I initially wanted to buy..reason for snatching the book was because I saw an unoccupied sofa seat.haha.so the uncle me chiong for it.
It is a good book, although I only manage to read briefly 2 chapters.It's about life probabilties, as anyone would call it luck or chances. Its a very interesting book to me because 1)It's about finance 2)It offers a very practical logical view to things that happen in life.
and yes I think it doesnt sound very interesting from my description.But I just like it that way.Books that shy away from ignorance.
Im not sure if people realized it, but we seem to be tilting slowly into stagflation.it depends what the Feds will do.
SAW VI is coming out!lol
So many things are in my head.going to go do my work.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home