I Am A Bore
I must say even I noticed it myself.
I am getting boring. For some reasons I cant seem to enjoy the things I used to enjoy.And Im sure some of my camp friends must find me boring.I mean the most frequent topic is about Monster Hunter and some shitty facebook gay farming games.And I dont see a point discussing about it.
Maybe it could be influence from JC people?or maybe it could be something to do with character.
A week has passed since the traumatic incident.It still saddens me when I think of it of course.usually when Im alone.but of course we have to move on.
But it is slowly turning into another strong motivation.
I am definitely packed and juiced up.all I need to do now is wait.
I've found that I do not know so much..in depth.And its good to know everything asap.
Hopefully I'll have a detailed plan or proposal drawn out in a year or 2.And start what I've always wanted to do.
Im passionate about business, in a practical sense. If I can get my uncles to give me a vote of confidence...that could just make the difference.
Now it is time for the next step.and a lot of other micro-plans and habits to be adopted.
I am getting boring. For some reasons I cant seem to enjoy the things I used to enjoy.And Im sure some of my camp friends must find me boring.I mean the most frequent topic is about Monster Hunter and some shitty facebook gay farming games.And I dont see a point discussing about it.
Maybe it could be influence from JC people?or maybe it could be something to do with character.
A week has passed since the traumatic incident.It still saddens me when I think of it of course.usually when Im alone.but of course we have to move on.
But it is slowly turning into another strong motivation.
I am definitely packed and juiced up.all I need to do now is wait.
I've found that I do not know so much..in depth.And its good to know everything asap.
Hopefully I'll have a detailed plan or proposal drawn out in a year or 2.And start what I've always wanted to do.
Im passionate about business, in a practical sense. If I can get my uncles to give me a vote of confidence...that could just make the difference.
Now it is time for the next step.and a lot of other micro-plans and habits to be adopted.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home