Walking With Giants
Asians mature slower than other european countries i feel.
and I need to do what I need to do, even if it means doing things differently than others and walking alone, just like how I did during O levels.
watched Jennifer's body with baby.Been a long time since i watched horror so I jumped at a few parts.Baby dislikes horror so I'm sure she wouldnt want to watch another one anytime soon.lols.
Overall it seemed like a normal no-link movie to me.
and I need to do what I need to do, even if it means doing things differently than others and walking alone, just like how I did during O levels.
watched Jennifer's body with baby.Been a long time since i watched horror so I jumped at a few parts.Baby dislikes horror so I'm sure she wouldnt want to watch another one anytime soon.lols.
Overall it seemed like a normal no-link movie to me.

1 Comments:
Hellos. are you mad? not anytime soon? like... not anymore. ANYMORE! you better watch it alone next time. and even if ashlee simpson gonna act in it, Im not watching!
L.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home