Envy?
Long time since I blogged.Kind of losing interest to blog.But well.Here's an entry to keep the blog breathing.
I guess I am feeling...pressured(as usual).These few years will be pressurizing for me.Adulthood has already started to commence in my late 19s and now I am ever sure I am in it.At this stage, I dont feel envious of people.Their life or..their lifestyle.But I am envious and idolize a few people though.who managed to struck it out on their own.:)
And I guess I have to walk this road alone.
Anyway, I am going to put together a new PC.woot! And it'll be my workstation. I am going to exclude gaming parts but I am putting a overclockable system in case I do want to overclock.
And no thanks to Sim Lim Square 10% service charge for putting together the PC.I am going to do it myself.I will upload a video when its in progress and when it is done:).
Right now I am doing finalization of some parts.Here are some specs for the build (which I might change):

Palit ATI HD4850 512MB
(wanted to get the HD5850 1 GB for high end gaming graphics, but..no gaming no gaming)
The Dua Ki Cooler Master V8 CPU Cooler
to dissipate heat if I were to overclock
Cooler Master CM690 Case
More or less settled on this case unless there are good deals:)
Samsung 22x DVD Rewriter
Seagate Barracuda 7200 250GB
OCZ or Team Elite DDR3 1333 2Gb x 2 (havent decide yet)
Dlink DWA-510 PCI
AverTv Super 007 Hybrid PCI
Antek Earth 500W PSU

And another Dua Ki Dell ST2410 24" LCD monitor which I am eyeing on.
Might get an HP or Samsung..But we'll see.
I guess I am feeling...pressured(as usual).These few years will be pressurizing for me.Adulthood has already started to commence in my late 19s and now I am ever sure I am in it.At this stage, I dont feel envious of people.Their life or..their lifestyle.But I am envious and idolize a few people though.who managed to struck it out on their own.:)
And I guess I have to walk this road alone.
Anyway, I am going to put together a new PC.woot! And it'll be my workstation. I am going to exclude gaming parts but I am putting a overclockable system in case I do want to overclock.
And no thanks to Sim Lim Square 10% service charge for putting together the PC.I am going to do it myself.I will upload a video when its in progress and when it is done:).
Right now I am doing finalization of some parts.Here are some specs for the build (which I might change):
Palit ATI HD4850 512MB
(wanted to get the HD5850 1 GB for high end gaming graphics, but..no gaming no gaming)
The Dua Ki Cooler Master V8 CPU Coolerto dissipate heat if I were to overclock
Cooler Master CM690 CaseMore or less settled on this case unless there are good deals:)
Samsung 22x DVD Rewriter
Seagate Barracuda 7200 250GB
OCZ or Team Elite DDR3 1333 2Gb x 2 (havent decide yet)
Dlink DWA-510 PCI
AverTv Super 007 Hybrid PCI
Antek Earth 500W PSU

And another Dua Ki Dell ST2410 24" LCD monitor which I am eyeing on.Might get an HP or Samsung..But we'll see.
I miss my baby.Its a long time together but it doesnt feel long.It is as if I have only been with her for about 6 months:).


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home