Dreams & Passions
I have a dream that started brewing as early as secondary 4.
it was just fantasy.from 19-21.i have been studying about it and solidifying facts.and just want to learn and read it all.
Now everything is within a few days.Its left with a few more steps.
I must fulfill my resolutions that i stated.its not going to be just talk.
i have a dream i must fulfill by 30 years old.call it desperate or ambitious or unrealistic.But its my dream.
I love capitalism.
Business.stocks.banks.companies.micro cap.small cap.mid cap.large cap.entrepreneurs. all are driven by capitalism.it is what makes our world turn.its how technology advances.it is how we keep our jobs.its part of why countries form diplomatic ties.
I read something on new paper.and it interests me to the max. a internet forumer states:
Singaporeans are loan-happy
"Everyone would like to take a mortgage payable within 10 years.But is it feasible in high cost Singapore?a 4 room HDB averages 250000 in woodlands and punggol,and even more in central areas.The average income of Singaporeans is $2000 a month."
Well someone's thinking at least.
Albert Einstein once said "Insanity is defined as doing the same things and expecting a different result"
Link those two up and you'll know what im thinking.
it was just fantasy.from 19-21.i have been studying about it and solidifying facts.and just want to learn and read it all.
Now everything is within a few days.Its left with a few more steps.
I must fulfill my resolutions that i stated.its not going to be just talk.
i have a dream i must fulfill by 30 years old.call it desperate or ambitious or unrealistic.But its my dream.
I love capitalism.
Business.stocks.banks.companies.micro cap.small cap.mid cap.large cap.entrepreneurs. all are driven by capitalism.it is what makes our world turn.its how technology advances.it is how we keep our jobs.its part of why countries form diplomatic ties.
I read something on new paper.and it interests me to the max. a internet forumer states:
Singaporeans are loan-happy
"Everyone would like to take a mortgage payable within 10 years.But is it feasible in high cost Singapore?a 4 room HDB averages 250000 in woodlands and punggol,and even more in central areas.The average income of Singaporeans is $2000 a month."
Well someone's thinking at least.
Albert Einstein once said "Insanity is defined as doing the same things and expecting a different result"
Link those two up and you'll know what im thinking.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home