Another Year
Year by year my blog's seems to be filled more by words than pictures.Thats not really good.
I am getting boring and more serious into my life and about future...I mean its been this transition since before army...
The process of my dreams is definitely gruelling boring.But no choice.I'd love to take this path anytime.I will not choose another path.I love my girl so much and I guess I mustn't make a mistake that would do damage to our future.
Annd..I've DIY-ed my "dream" com.One that doesnt lag or incapable of multitasking.I would say my DIY com is the ultimate multitasking monster.And its monstrosity has not been fully maximized at the moment.Or I dont plan to for now.Its performance is pretty satisfying.
Will put up some photos later on.
Well.lets just shorten this post by putting down some realistic resolutions compared to last year...which was rather ambitious.
This year for me would be to :
1)Save as much money as possible.
2)Save for a DSLR.
3)Make a few good deals.
4)Pre study for Uni
Will do a longer post maybe next week or so:)
I am getting boring and more serious into my life and about future...I mean its been this transition since before army...
The process of my dreams is definitely gruelling boring.But no choice.I'd love to take this path anytime.I will not choose another path.I love my girl so much and I guess I mustn't make a mistake that would do damage to our future.
Annd..I've DIY-ed my "dream" com.One that doesnt lag or incapable of multitasking.I would say my DIY com is the ultimate multitasking monster.And its monstrosity has not been fully maximized at the moment.Or I dont plan to for now.Its performance is pretty satisfying.
Will put up some photos later on.
Well.lets just shorten this post by putting down some realistic resolutions compared to last year...which was rather ambitious.
This year for me would be to :
1)Save as much money as possible.
2)Save for a DSLR.
3)Make a few good deals.
4)Pre study for Uni
Will do a longer post maybe next week or so:)

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home