Thursday, January 07, 2010

Stressed

Well.

I feel as if someone is slowly tightening the grip on my neck.
And I "think" I have finally shaken most of my distractions away.

Everyone's talking about their University placing at this age.It is nearly equivalent to choosing a wife(school) and that (cert) sticks with you for the rest of your life.
You know. Ive been comparing so many peoples' lives..
I mean lets not bother about those that I am not interested with (Those damn enthu NS,or rather childish playing and discussing about facebook games or very simple-mindedly just ignorant or truthfully not knowing that their future is beyond NS.)

I have witnessed the gifted, intellectually...You can just feel that their brain's processor and memory seems to be so...crisp and clear.

I have witnessed the blessed.Those that does not need to worry a single thing about their future.Because they are already destined to do it.Such as a friend who is playing computer games daily.lazy in army.shuts his mind off basically.But secured a NUS placing and when he graduates.he doesnt need to work.He needs to run his Dad's company/factory.etc etc.

And I think all of us are nearing a stage.where decisions are becoming judgement.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home