Tuesday, February 02, 2010

Donkey & The Carrot

I must say I hate randomness. Not in the person's character kind of way who just blurps out "youre ugly!" or something. But in how life just "happens".

I mean there has to be a cause and effect in the end. But this "Cause & Effect" theory is subjected to a probability. which makes things unpredictable. And the fact that you cant know this probability in a solid number like 46.5% or 10.888% makes things more complicated. Theoretically it makes it 50/50 since you do not know the exact probability.

A simple example would be like:

Guy likes Girl. In a smart twist of a mind, Guy knows he need to get Girl to like him. Guy be romantic, be cool , be gentle and nice and gives TLC to Girl. Girl shows actions that Guy sees as slight affection. Soon Guy feels Girl likes him. Therefore confidently walking up to Girl, confessing his love. Girl rejects him because she like another Guy.

and no the Guy is not me.

Simple example to illustrate that "things just happen".. Same for pregnancy. Although usage of condoms brings protection up to 99%. But things just happen.

That's why life sucks.lols..nah...it doesnt.

But not knowing what's going to happen does suck.

None the less..I am constantly forgetting my goals and aims..You know it is damn easy to talk to someone about it..BUT when it comes to doing..Hell..not many people last..not me as well.But I know it is this minority people who succeed, therefore I too have to be a minority as well.

My goals is just to accumulate as much capital as possible and find for good deals.That's my main
goal.


Baby's and My Itouch:). Seeing how much she wanted it, so why not?


And finally I have some mood to put up photos of my beloved and proud comp that I DIYed.


The beginning of the project.
40% completion.





About 90% Completion.




The finished product. And I am so glad I picked the 24", it is very pleasing to the eyes.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home