The Black Alien
February is coming to an end.
In my eyes time is passing ever faster.And I am happilly looking forward to my ORD.
This year will be me and baby's 3rd year together.And it seems easier now that we've reached where we are.Of course there are very turbulent times, but somehow..I guess solving things and giving in is really the key to compatability?
And Baby gave me a hand made black alien, which is very nice.She said it looked like me...so I guess there is some resemblance somewhere.hahahs.Will post up photos of it later on.
In my eyes time is passing ever faster.And I am happilly looking forward to my ORD.
This year will be me and baby's 3rd year together.And it seems easier now that we've reached where we are.Of course there are very turbulent times, but somehow..I guess solving things and giving in is really the key to compatability?
And Baby gave me a hand made black alien, which is very nice.She said it looked like me...so I guess there is some resemblance somewhere.hahahs.Will post up photos of it later on.
(edit) Here it is!

So much work to do..but Im sure it'll be worth it.Ciao.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home