Routes
Well, night life really aint for me now..I start to get tired after 11pm.
But I guess it was rather fruitful..went out to yun's place who is baby's very close friend, along with pauline and ronnie, who drove us.
And hell all I can remember now is that he drives damn bloody fast!LOL..road rage points x 1000.lols.even my attachment colleague who drives a similar car doesnt step the pedal as hard as he does.
But it was shiok la.that "feel alive" kind of thrill.Yea one day la.When I got money and extra time to spare.who knows I'd get a Nissan Silvia to drift or something.haha.
Played 2 full rounds of mahjong.from afternoon till night.I was on the losing streak, but losing doesnt really mean you lost.I won big twice which made me net gain in the end.but the 3 of them quite lao jiao la..I seemed the noobest.haha
went to Mustafa...a little pointless trip but it's ok la.the night ended for us but ronnie continues to meet the others.so crazy.
--------------------------------
So yea..really tired..it made me think how I manage to do it last time.tonning or clubbing etc..
And of course I dont enjoy it as much.I dont know why.
And I keep thinking about lives of different people etc...and I keep relating them to "the flow"..
I keep being tempted to want to follow the trends and do what normal people would do with their natural instinct.
But as I dig deeper.And very simply summarizing...I think I am doing the right thing..
I already know what I want.
But I guess it was rather fruitful..went out to yun's place who is baby's very close friend, along with pauline and ronnie, who drove us.
And hell all I can remember now is that he drives damn bloody fast!LOL..road rage points x 1000.lols.even my attachment colleague who drives a similar car doesnt step the pedal as hard as he does.
But it was shiok la.that "feel alive" kind of thrill.Yea one day la.When I got money and extra time to spare.who knows I'd get a Nissan Silvia to drift or something.haha.
Played 2 full rounds of mahjong.from afternoon till night.I was on the losing streak, but losing doesnt really mean you lost.I won big twice which made me net gain in the end.but the 3 of them quite lao jiao la..I seemed the noobest.haha
went to Mustafa...a little pointless trip but it's ok la.the night ended for us but ronnie continues to meet the others.so crazy.
--------------------------------
So yea..really tired..it made me think how I manage to do it last time.tonning or clubbing etc..
And of course I dont enjoy it as much.I dont know why.
And I keep thinking about lives of different people etc...and I keep relating them to "the flow"..
I keep being tempted to want to follow the trends and do what normal people would do with their natural instinct.
But as I dig deeper.And very simply summarizing...I think I am doing the right thing..
I already know what I want.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home