Monday, March 08, 2010

22nd Birthday

First Off I want to thank my baby for everything she has done for me.
Without her my life definitely doesnt seem as complete.

She put in a lot effort and I enjoyed it lots.
We went for a very nice ambient treatment. I have a better one..for next time.haha:)

and then went for some coffee then down to Dr Gutner von Hagen's(hope I didnt spell this wrong) Body World. It definitely wasnt up to my standard of realism.I mean who knows it could be made of polyester.
But Still I enjoyed it a lot...it was an experience..played around Science Centre a while then gone for shopping.

Then after that went for dinner at Park Royal at Scotts.A superb selection by my baby..I enjoyed it very very much...A jazz pianist playing radio hits...very good.sang along and all..

The place was great..service too!.I definitely feel its worth it.hehehs.

She gotten me a guitar and a lot other presents..which I REALLY really appreciate it..I love her.
Anyway the guitar is a Takamine dragon series..She wanted to get a higher end one which I pretty much thought was redundant since that price hike was just because of aesthetics and of course slightly better acoustics...But..I hated the neck...the "sticky neck" I would call it.my dragon series had the super smooth neck and its so damn enjoyable to play it.

And she also gotten me a chair!which I really wanted..and its great..didnt regret.my dad brought us down to ikea den picking up the chair.

And an interesting sight : Saw a couple buying a cupboard...self carrying it and then trying to load up into a MPV...Honda Stream to be exact...but they couldnt get it in...But I wonder if they managed to fit it in..in the end.

Ill upload some videos and photos later on.

And I really cant wait to wakeboard!!hahahs...Baby's friends are going soon and I cant wait to try it out.Hopefully Karin can teach me........Or...Can I already Wake??...hmmmmm~ Just hope baby wouldnt laugh hard if I fall like a plank of wood.




And I cant wait to drive.after ORD
Tomorrow will be busy.Im off.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home