House
Goldman Sachs are finally meeting some problems with their business.It might provide some opportunity here.
But I guess Goldmans case might unveil somemore dirt as SEC probes more into them.Therefore their share price might drop even further as of now.
Its my very first time encountering a Bank company fraud asides one that I read about.Salomon Brothers.
I am going to save my cash up slowly but surely for a bet.
was youtubing and all and I stumbled into Rain-Rainism video.and even I found it very sexy as a guy's point of view.although I must say the lyrics sounds kind of retarded.catchy can be another word for it in a nice way.
And below is Lee Jung Hyun. shes been nicknamed the asia's Gaga.but apparently shes been doing it even before lady gaga with all the weird looking outfit. and i think her older songs arent very nice.
And lastly a super funny video of epic failure photos. a friend of mine introed me to the website.and i swear its uber funny for some of the photos. www.failblog.org
But I guess Goldmans case might unveil somemore dirt as SEC probes more into them.Therefore their share price might drop even further as of now.
Its my very first time encountering a Bank company fraud asides one that I read about.Salomon Brothers.
I am going to save my cash up slowly but surely for a bet.
was youtubing and all and I stumbled into Rain-Rainism video.and even I found it very sexy as a guy's point of view.although I must say the lyrics sounds kind of retarded.catchy can be another word for it in a nice way.
And below is Lee Jung Hyun. shes been nicknamed the asia's Gaga.but apparently shes been doing it even before lady gaga with all the weird looking outfit. and i think her older songs arent very nice.
And lastly a super funny video of epic failure photos. a friend of mine introed me to the website.and i swear its uber funny for some of the photos. www.failblog.org

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home