Philosophy
For some reasons I feel that Im moving backwards, although things have been at a transition phase.
Solidifying my passions should be at its highest prorities.And I seriously need to start pulling triggers instead of merely aiming around.
Anyways, I just bought a book which I really needed.A really good read so far. Even when Im tired of reading the contents of the book can push me to read more.
Hmmm I really want to be good at the field of business.and yes I can break down to specific bits what I want to be really good at.In any case, I need to keep trying and try not to lose focus.
Solidifying my passions should be at its highest prorities.And I seriously need to start pulling triggers instead of merely aiming around.
Anyways, I just bought a book which I really needed.A really good read so far. Even when Im tired of reading the contents of the book can push me to read more.
Hmmm I really want to be good at the field of business.and yes I can break down to specific bits what I want to be really good at.In any case, I need to keep trying and try not to lose focus.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home